[Peace] Marxism Class in Chicago, End US Imperialism

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 01:15:02 UTC 2019

Put an End to U.S. Imperialism
Marxism Class

Tues, June 4, 6:30 pm
3460 W. Lawrence
Facebook Event<https://www.pslweb.org/r?u=27Ax0UmWOX2J8J_QwK9Z6nmUUukZrx1xgsPFq6NPPOV4-PmV1jqTt6n5ACyyMemTVx5fXGS9gNOi80i6fBwLVg&e=2df3a13664f8a0322319b0ddae502747&utm_source=psl&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=june42019_class&n=2>

We must fight against imperialism. We must bring the era of barbarous wars for domination to an end.

U.S. domination of and military and economic attacks against other countries are a great danger to the planet.

We don't need U.S. hostility and wars of aggression on Venezuela, Iran, China or Russia. We must resist the racist campaigns of lies and disinformation used to demonize the targets of imperialism.

The destroyers and plunderers in Washington DC will stop at nothing to keep their empire. But their empire does nothing good for humanity -- it stands in the way of peace, justice and sustainability. The war machine must be shut down. But how?

Join us for an informal & in depth educational discussion on imperialism.

Reading material will be available at the class!

$5 Donation Requested. No one turned away for lack of funds.