[Peace] News from Neptune #426 notes

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 29 20:34:33 UTC 2019

Good one, and I agree with JB, Lee Camp offers in depth analysis with such creative and simple humor, yes often gross, but anyone can get it, along with his interviews.

I, like JB and Jeff Sinclair, am also skeptical of Tulsi. I like what she says, and she is a very impressive lady, but I see her as a sheepherder for the DNC. The more they vilify her, the more the anti-war crowd will love and support her, and there we have our divide and conquer……..