[Peace] Fwd: The dual affect of linking anti-semitism with zionism

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 16:06:21 UTC 2019

 From a friend on FB, a statement that I agree with, all the claims of anti-semitism, have a dual and dangerous effect………
"These false claims of antisemitism meant to unjustly and brutally silence a congressperson's dissent on the shameful influence of the Israel lobby on US policy, is only showing the average American how deep and real this influence factually is! I fear that this pathetic McCarthian circus will serve to further drive the latent and widespread real antisemitism in our country further out of the woodwork.. They are playing with fire. The more you link Zionism with Judaism, the more anti-Semitism you create.”