[Peace] Tammy Duckworth, not a co-sponsor of S.1039, professes concern about war with Iran

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu May 16 15:59:21 UTC 2019

Here's an interesting development. Tammy Duckworth is concerned about the
possibility of military conflict with Iran, according to her press
operation.

17 Senators have signed this bill, including Rand Paul, an original
co-sponsor, on April 4.

Why isn't Tammy Duckworth's name on this list, if she is so concerned about
the possibility of war with Iran?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/1039/cosponsors

S.1039 - Prevention of Unconstitutional War with Iran Act of 2019

Sponsor: Sen. Udall, Tom [D-NM] (Introduced 04/04/2019)

CosponsorDate Cosponsored
Sen. Paul, Rand [R-KY]* <https://www.congress.gov/member/rand-paul/P000603>
04/04/2019
Sen. Durbin, Richard J. [D-IL]*