[Peace] On Bolivia

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 15:05:43 UTC 2019

 Message from Adrian Boutureira Sansberro:

I am hoping that this resignation is within the framework of his decision to accept the election be held again. In other words, he accepts holding new elections, resigns for the time being and then runs again and gets elected with hundreds of international observers to verify his victory thus eliminating a repeat of the coup attempt. wishful thinking perhaps, but we'll learn more in the next few hours..

If the military assume power as the "interim" government till the next elections, and end up postponing these for any prolong period of time, Evo will be hard pressed to protect his movement''s leadership infrastructure against the full onslaught of the army and the oligarchy and win the next elections. It's what they did in Honduras and Paraguay and more recently even in Ecuador. These supposedly voluntary conciliatory concessions have historically always been forced and only served for the enemy to destroy the movement's infrastructures and eliminate the leadership.

I hope I have this all wrong...