[Peace] SAVE THE DATE

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 21:00:12 UTC 2019

*SLOW DOWN*: It’s Urgent

How We Stopped (Almost) Everything and Learned to Like Our Thinking
Regarding [Anthropogenic] Climate Change

*Hi! You*’*re invited to a showing of what we Cassandras* *have learned by
focusing on Climate Change for the last 3 months. The
Re-Writing/Re-Righting Cassandra project started September 16 2019 when 20
of us*—*both from in town and from out-of-town/country*—*met here in Urbana
to focus on the question:how to limit* *the damage of catastrophic climate
change. The question has a clock ticking: the United Nation Council on
Global Climate wrote in Oct. 2018 that we have 12 years left to answer this
question. *

*Now we*’*re at the end of the 3 months, and want to share with you what*
*we*’*ve been doing during this time*—*what we*’*ve learned, unlearned,
refused to learn, what questions we*’*ve been asking, what answers we*’*ve
arrived at, and where we are going next. *

*Where? * Independent Media Center

*When?: *Wednesday, Dec, 4, 2019, 6-9pm

*Cost?    *Free, donations appreciated

*Food? * Yes it’s potluck/ snack luck style. Bring something if you can.

*Contact? *susanroseparenti at gmail.com

--
*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *