[Peace] [Peace-discuss] AWARE monthly demonstrations

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Sat Oct 5 18:37:14 UTC 2019

Before catching the bus to downtown Champaign for the monthly anti-war demo I checked P-D one last time to see if there would be any others to join for perhaps for the last time before cold weather ensues.  Finding no indication of anyone else, I have decided to cancel my plans this afternoon rather than spend another hour in transit for nothing.   Last month only Doug, David, (James and I with no signs) showed up, so I decided not to make the trip to Champaign this afternoon.  I sincerely hope Doug has been notified.  It was a noble effort if futile, since 2003.  But the wars continue...

Midge