[Peace] Katie Halper: “Amy Klobuchar is an Israeli asset.”

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:48:35 UTC 2019

It appears that the G-d of Hosts may be revealing His purpose for the
recent intervention of the Queen of the Warmongers.

Some people in the Democratic Party are now claiming Free Speech rights
about the King of the Benjamins.

Neither the Queen nor the King can touch Katie Halper. Katie Halper is
*Important*.

We tried to do something about Yemen War Powers at the DNC. The answer came
back: sorry, so sorry. We weren’t able to get this “vetted by the donors.”

The first time we tried to do Yemen War Powers in Congress, Engel & Shaheen
said: this is no-go. It would set a bad precedent that would interfere with
U.S. policy in Ukraine.

The Queen, the King, and their subjects try to maintain a “broken windows
policing” policy in the Democratic Party on any proposed U.S. withdrawal
from any imperial commitments. Today it’s northern Syria. Tomorrow it might
be Puerto Rico or Hawaii.

Of course, this is histrionics. But these people believe in the slippery
slope. If a lot of it would make you drunk, a little bit is forbidden.

Let Justice Democrats roll down like waters.

End these regime change wars.

https://twitter.com/kthalps/status/1186814689709383680

[image: image.png]