[Peace] AWARE

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 19:58:14 UTC 2019

James

I wasn’t aware until recent that Stuart replied to our previous email discussions, “that if someone provides a ride he will attend the demos with the signs." Either David G. or I have always made ourselves available when asked. So given AWARE isn’t disintegrating as I believed, the thing to do is increase the numbers of participants. I suggest……

 I will be speaking at the Green Party Conference Saturday, and will take a few copies of flyers related to “Who is AWARE” with our information. If you or any other member would like to have the flyers available for discreet circulation, please let me know upon arrival.