[Peace] AWARE

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 20:51:29 UTC 2019

Though I don't feel that AWARE is very effective -- and Bob Naiman's
suggestion of bringing anti-war messages to public-input time at public
meetings is a good one! -- I am still game to carry on with monthly
demonstrations as well.    I've missed several demos this year due to
travel, but when around I am happy to provide signs, and one body to
carry them.

I *think* I'll be in town on Nov 2nd, which would be our next demonstration.

James, thanks for your offer - I may take you up on it!

So I don't think it is the end of the AWARE era, yet.