[Peace] Please move this to peace-discuss or elsewhere -- was Re: Art Theater, which failed First Amendment test, closes its doors

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:14:32 UTC 2019

Please, all, this has become a discussion, not an announcement of the
sort that the Peace list is intended for.    Move it and other
discussions off the Peace list onto Peace-discuss or elsewhere.

In general, please think carefully before replying on the Peace list to
a message that arrived on the Peace list.