[Peace] AWARE on the Air #496 notes

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Wed Oct 30 04:02:04 UTC 2019

AWARE on the Air #496
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ncNjP8wr6A

A list of links to items referenced on the show.

"Human Smoke: The Beginnings of World War II, the End of Civilization" by
Nicholson Baker
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Smoke
ISBN: 9781416572466

Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Barack Obama: "Turns out I’m really good at
killing people. Didn’t know that was going to be a strong suit of mine."
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama-drones-double-down_n_4208815
https://books.google.com/books?id=YcDiIW-5KvYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=double+down+book&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_oI_cl9HRAhWJyoMKHRYRDvQQ6AEIIzAA#v=snippet&q=%22Turns%20out%20I%E2%80%99m%20really%20good%20at%20killing%20people%22&f=false

U.S. is the most feared country in the world
http://dailyinfographics.eu/most-feared-countries-on-the-world/ -- includes
which country other countries fear from 2015
http://www.allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/us-seen-as-greatest-threat-to-world-peaceand-the-nation-most-would-like-to-move-to-140102?news=852058
-- from 2014
https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/the-most-feared-nation-in-the-world/219628
-- from 2013

John Pilger interview with Afshin Rattansi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLXzudMCyM4

Jill Stein interview with Jimmy Dore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72S3zb16Fq0

Partial transcripts of both the Pilger & Stein interviews
https://lists.chambana.net/pipermail/peace-discuss/2019-October/051440.html

Mail feedback to Carl Estabrook at carl at newsfromneptune.com

-J