[Peace] Jimmy Dore outdid himself this time, uncloaking the "progressives."

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:42:29 UTC 2020

A most entrancing and erudite etymological excursion, but I'm not seeing
"field" or "table" in there anywhere.  Is there some sort of class
stratification that occurs between the two locations?  Would "field" be the
lower class, and "table" the upper crust?  A sort of outdoors/indoors
distinction?

Middle English (which suceeded Anglo-saxon, after the Conquest) had