[Peace] Mark Blyth interviews on Jimmy Dore are well worth watching

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 00:14:23 UTC 2020

My thoughts on one of the links:

Aaron is a great journalist and interviewer, but Jimmy is a better analyst.

Aaron’s suggestion of going with the lesser evil and pushing to the left is very disappointing given we don’t have time for that nonsense, people are dying without jobs, without housing, without healthcare, the last thing we need is another administration subject to the capitalist ruling elites.

The Intercept maybe good on domestic issues, but they lack credibility on foreign policy, which is critical, is one of the reasons I don’t pay much attention to them anymore.