[Peace] Interesting and important interviews & comments from Jimmy Dore: interviews with Dylan Ratigan & Jane McAlevey, and analyzing Noam Chomsky's electoral advice & AOC's rebuttal

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:29:08 UTC 2020

David, you’re absolutely correct.

This is why we must analyze and not follow blindly what “experts,” or those we respect suggest we do.

It’s one thing to follow a suggestion related to a “good restaurant, book or film,” as everyone has their own opinion, or perspective, and I shouldn’t begrudge or criticize the person who suggested it if I’m displeased, as it was my choice.

However, when a leader makes suggestions and we follow blindly, without analyzing, or delving beneath the surface that is another situation altogether.

This is why I appreciate the information, the links and summaries provided by J.B. with discussion and analysis from others in relation to that which holds so many lives in the balance.