[Peace] More recommended videos to run during AOTA & NFN timeslots

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun Apr 26 04:44:36 UTC 2020

Here are more videos I just recommended for AOTA & NfN timeslots.

Jimmy Dore Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpa7GR-EyF0 -- Jimmy Dore interviews Chris Hedges on
a variety of topics broadly covering neoliberalism and neoconservatism (1h 35m)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3UeVTxZHC8 -- Jimmy Dore interviews Jane McAlevey
author of "A Collective Bargain: Unions, Organizing, and the Fight for Democracy" on
how to start a successful strike during crisis (11m 59s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH9beRXMxwk -- Jimmy Dore interviews Jane McAlevey on
the many strikes which are coming (31m 03s)

Moderate Rebels

Ben Norton and Max Blumenthal interviews economist Michael Hudson author of "...and
Forgive Them Their Debts: Lending, Foreclosure and Redemption from Bronze Age Finance
to the Jubilee Year" and multiple other books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-8m5fBbLgQ -- Part 1 of 2: Hudson on the Coronavirus
corporate bailout (44m 01s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paUgY6SGlgY -- Part 2 of 2: Hudson on how the US
makes other countries pay for its wars (47m 24s)

Michael Hudson gives important historical summaries and prescient descriptions of our
foreseeable future after creating so much money to bailout the largest businesses and
not the people, fomenting poverty, hunger, and destitution via the World Bank. Hudson
said "The United States, through the World Bank, has become, I think, the most
dangerous, right-wing, evil organization in modern history. More evil than the IMF
[International Monetary Fund]; that's why it [the World Bank] has always been run by
a Secretary of Defense. It has always been explicitly military. It's the hard fist of
American imperialism.". The means by which this is carried out is important and
interesting.

-J