[Peace] Webonar: Police State and the War on Youth in Time of COVID & Uprisings"Tues August 11, 2020 at 6PM

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 21:13:01 UTC 2020

Dear anti- war anti-racism effort, This event is tonight, about police in LA and their spying tactics, by a MediaJustice network member organization. / "From the FBI’s surveillance of Black activists to social media spying by local law enforcement, we need immediate and effective surveillance self-defense strategies. But with an overwhelming amount of apps and software available, we also need clear information about digital security tools by and for communities of color that actually keep us safe.By the way, the MJ exchange has loads of webinars and teach-ins going on. - Karen Medina
-------- Original message --------Subject: [MJ Exchange] TODAY Tues 8/11 @ 6PM - Police State & the War on Youth **
PLEASE SHARE WIDELY **

Police State and the War on Youth in Time of COVID
& Uprisings

WEBINAR PART 21 – Tues August 11 at 6PM

Recordings of Webinars 1 – 20 HERE --- Not A Moment In Time: Zine Issue 1 - 2 HERE

Surveillance 101 Teach-In 1 - 2 HERE --- State of Community Health: Bulletin 1 – 3 HERE

The
National Security Police State always uses crisis like this to expand
oppression, to expand surveillance, accumulate new weapons, push boundaries,
and justify its violence.  Join us at
Stop LAPD Spying Coalition over Zoom for our Power Not Paranoia Webinar Part 21
on Tuesday August 11th at 6 PM PDT.

We will be discussing how Covid and the uprisings
connect to students returning to school in the next couple of weeks, and how
local youth-led uprisings connect to uprisings in Palestine and around the
globe. Join the
fight!

Zoom Details for Tuesday August 11th:

Topic: Stop LAPD Spying
Coalition
Time: August 11, 2020 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85838227304

Meeting ID: 858 3822 7304

Dial by your location