[Peace] Recommended videos for AOTA & NFN timeslots

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 17:19:52 UTC 2020

J.B. Thank you for the links to the discussions below:

I especially appreciate those from the Grayzone, always very informative. The one by Ben Norton covering the VOA on Twitter should be heard by all. Most of us politically active during the seventies were well aware of the USG/CIA/VOA connection especially in relation to Asia, I knew Asians working for them at the time, Georgetown U. grad students, how else could they afford to go to school there? What makes this so compelling is Ben reveals the other organizations, and contractors involved and how they get away with the lies they do.

I agree with your analysis of the interview with Greg Palast. The information he reveals is worthwhile, and I always post Chris Hedges interviews on FB, this one I did not for the reason you give below.