[Peace] Recommended videos for AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Tue Dec 15 00:40:17 UTC 2020

Here are the video suggestions I've sent to Jason Liggett of UPTV to run during AWARE
on the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV's timeslots. As before, I've
asked Jason to prioritize AWARE member suggested videos ahead of my suggestions for
AOTA/NFN and to prioritize anything David Johnson prefers for Labor's World View TV.

I've got some family events coming up which will require my attention so I might not
be able to submit new videos for the next couple of weeks.

-J

RT

Video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=k_Th-25DLWc -- (26m 4s) Chris Hedges interviews
Diana Johnstone
Transcript: https://www.rt.com/shows/on-contact/509471-social-justice-left-activism/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqwCm1gCgUI -- (24m 38s) Watching the Hawks: "Congress
Passes740 Billion For Pentagon While Millions Face New Years Evictions" and
questioning identity politics as the upcoming Biden administration changes the rules
to admit a new Secretary of Defense who otherwise wouldn't be allowed.

Black Agenda Report

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MEAiINH8Qys -- (1h 11m) Left Lens: Barack Obama's legacy
of lies

Matt Orfalea

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OwOmSkzDiw4 -- (15m 16s) CIA Plots Against Dan Ellsberg &
Julian Assange

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fmiJ3SX2XuM -- (2m 42s) BRING THE RUCKUS! (contains one
instance of swearing -- "bullshit" because this is a remix of Alexandria
Ocasio-Cortez clips and Jimmy Dore clips where Dore debunks AOC's previous position
of standing for Medicare for All)

Consortium News

https://youtube.com/watch?v=r-0ZphOIRIM -- (1h) 'A Secret Australia' - As Revealed by
Wikileaks Exposés - with Jen Robinson & Peter Cronau

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RAkIgzUt5Vk -- (1h 7m) Marking the 10th anniversary of
WikiLeaks' Cablegate publication

https://youtube.com/watch?v=O-E_W3-gOZQ -- (1h 18m) WAR CRIMES