[Peace] Recommended videos for AOTA, NFN, Labor's World View TV

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Mon Dec 21 18:46:06 UTC 2020

Here are some suggested videos for upcoming timeslots which I just sent
to UPTV's Jason Liggett. As per usual, I offered these videos with the
recommendation to let other AWARE members have priority over my
recommendations and for David Johnson to have priority over my recommendations for
Labor's World View TV.

Below you should find the name of the source for each video, the YouTube channels for
that source, and the recommended videos from that source.

RT
English: https://youtube.com/channel/UCpwvZwUam-URkxB7g4USKpg
America: https://youtube.com/channel/UCczrL-2b-gYK3l4yDld4XlQ
UK: https://youtube.com/channel/UC_ab7FFA2ACk2yTHgNan8lQ

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lJf_8yVzbz8 -- (26m 02s) CrossTalk: Free Assange,
analysis of elites dismissing the poor (Joti Brar offers better class analysis than
what you'll get in establishment media, but that's admittedly a very low bar)

Empire Files
https://youtube.com/channel/UCG29FnXZm4F5U8xpqs1cs1Q

https://youtube.com/watch?v=c6wfnB1UMAc -- (10m 8s) "Biden's Scary Foreign Policy
Picks: A Blast From War Crimes Past" with Abby Martin

Mint Press
https://youtube.com/channel/UCc9UUSOBWC6VCkJUqnh-CLw

https://youtube.com/watch?v=t2O1zMpQApQ -- (42m 16s) Mnar Adley, Editor-in-Chief of
Mint Press, interviews Chris Hedges on "Decline of US Empire, Liberal Class Suicide &
Fascism"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=E_9_UgCzKpI -- (4m 25s) "Propaganda Pandemic: Mainstream
Media's Worst Hits From The Year Of COVID19" with Dan Cohen