[Peace] I just signed this petition -- will you?

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:45:51 UTC 2020

Dear Friends,

I just signed the campaign: DO NOT EXTRADITE JULIAN ASSANGE to the USA

I ask you to add your name to this important issue. Every name that is
added builds momentum around the campaign and makes it more likely for us
to get the change we want to see.

Will you join me by taking action on this campaign?

https://diy.rootsaction.org/petitions/judge-baraitser-do-not-extradite-julian-assange-to-the-usa?share=7140fcdb-17ff-4d34-8110-ebfaad34b1d5&source=email-share-button&utm_source=email

After you've signed the petition please also take a moment to share it with
others.  It is quick and easy – all you need to do is forward this email.

Thank you!