[Peace] this Friday, 12 noon at YMCA Forum: Susan P on 90 day climate change vigil

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 00:07:55 UTC 2020

Hi friends---At the YMCA Friday Forum, I'm going to be presenting the
challenge of the Re-Writing/Re-Righting Cassandra project. 20 of us met
everyday for 90 days, to focus on preventing the damage of catastrophic
climate change (Sept, 16--December 6, 2019)

*STOP THAT: I’ve stopped everything I’m doing, to focus on limiting the
damage of catastrophic climate change. And I want you to do that, too....*

   -  *Friday* | February 21, 2020
   -  12:00 pm
   -  University YMCA, Latzer Hall

--