[Peace] News from Neptune #452 notes

Karen karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 15:47:51 UTC 2020

An open letter to the Green Party below has one particular disturbing paragraph:
"But real solutions require Trump out of office. Real solutions will become far more probable with Sanders or Warren in office. Real solutions will become somewhat more probable even with the likes of Biden in office.”

Biden in office better than Trump is highly questionable, its akin to being asked by a torturer “would you rather be whipped in public or water boarded in private?”

In respect to comments related to CIA connections to Navy as opposed to other branches of the military. I asked that very question many years ago, late 80’s to be exact, and was informed it had to do with the technical training received in the navy which often includes “nuclear.” This appears to be true also of the British equivalent to the CIA, MI6.