[Peace] Fwd: My reaction to those Americans constantly posting anti-Chinese propaganda

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 24 17:22:28 UTC 2020

Great statement Karen !

David J.

From: Peace [mailto:peace-bounces at lists.chambana.net] On Behalf Of Karen via Peace
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 10:20 AM
To: peace; Peace
Subject: [Peace] Fwd: My reaction to those Americans constantly posting anti-Chinese propaganda

Americans are like the serial killer, who when captured points his finger at the guy across the street and screams, “Look at him he yells at his wife sometimes."

Those receiving their news from mainstream media, are sure anything Chinese is bad. A simple reason is all that building and development with the BRI, linking nations, cutting costs of goods and services, the forgiveness of debt and interest free loans to some African nations, makes us look bad and we can't compete with our US foreign policy of death and destruction for those in the Middle East. A deeper reason is US foreign policy of containment of Russia, and eventual control of China, which likely means war.

In the meantime, upcoming is the Sahel region of Africa with our military bases occupying all fifty four nations. The total destruction of Libya with its accompanying slavery, the death and destruction of millions in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Syria, our sanctions causing death and destruction in Iran and Venezuela. Our over throw of a democratically elected, indigenous leader implementing social protection in Bolivia.

Our sanctions and interventions attempting to destroy Venezuela have failed, but we never give up do we?

I've left out the horrors implemented in El Salvador, Nicaragua, Chile, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, over the years, and I must not forget North Korea or Indonesia.

Let's look at cleaning our own house which is filthy, decaying and has been for many years.