[Peace] Let’s have a big anti-war demo in Milwaukee on July 13 at the DNC

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 12:22:45 UTC 2020

Let's think about different ways that we can "talk up" this idea. This is
how we started the April 16, 2000 demonstrations against the IMF and the
World Bank in Washington after we shut down the WTO in Seattle in late
1999. We started talking up the idea. Once the idea was ambient, people who
know how to organize such things came in and organized it.