[Peace] "NOT IN OUR NAME: The Psychological Torture of Julian Assange" film is worth seeing

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Thu Jul 16 04:53:27 UTC 2020

https://youtu.be/xvR4dpz6LS4 (24m)

https://johnfurse.wordpress.com/ has some more information.

"NOT IN OUR NAME: The Psychological Torture of Julian Assange" is a short film on
what led to Julian Assange's capture, imprisonment, and torture. I highly recommend
watching this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7M41Nbtp5Y is a discussion of this film (the first
24m is a lower-quality copy of the film, so you can skip ahead to the talk which
follows immediately afterwards).

I plan to include these in my next batch of recommended videos for AOTA and NFN
timeslots so your UPTV-watching friends can catch it on TV.

-J