[Peace] We've been asked, "Why do. you care about the geese?" and, rally today, noon to 1pm

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:50:45 UTC 2020

“I'm an activist who wants to limit the damage of catastrophic climate
change. The killing of our geese is wrong. They're living systems, as we
are. We humans have to stop thinking we've got the right to 'manage' other
living systems by fracking, drilling, culling, killing them. Park
District—become activist. Don't kill the geese.” Patch Adams, MD, June 5,
2020

[image: image.png]
Rally at Park Street and Broadway. Masks, physical distancing.

*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *

*The School for Designing a Society *www.designingasociety.net

*Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/designasociety>!*