[Peace] Looking for a Wild-life sanctuary for the Geese----know of one?

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:19:32 UTC 2020

Hi friends---we're now working with the Urbana Park District on the
possibility of bringing the geese to a wild-life sanctuary. This move would
rid the park of many of its geese and their feces--which is what the Park
wants; and it would enable these geese to be humanely treated, while we
work in Crystal Lake on a *regional plan* to address overpopulation for all
of Champaign County geese---which is what we want.

Do you know of land that has lots of water, is far from cars or other human
dangers, with no hunting allowed? Please let us know!
[image: stony-brook-wildlife-sanctuary.jpg]

--
*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *

*The School for Designing a Society *www.designingasociety.net