[Peace] meet at the Lake House at Crystal Lake Park, June 27, 5pm

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 02:10:30 UTC 2020

Dear Peace,

You are invited

A memorial for the Crystal Lake Park Geese

Saturday, June 27th, 2020

5pm

Meet at the Lake House at Crystal Lake Park, Urbana, IL / 206 W. Park St. /
Gold/Orange Bus Route

Please wear masks and observe physical distancing.

Their killing was authorized by your paid employees at the Urbana park
District: Tim Bartlett, Derek Lieber, Michael Walker. 217.367.1544

Remember that your fellow humans did this deed.

“Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.

Meanwhile the world goes on.

Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain

are moving across the landscapes,

over the prairies and the deep trees,

the mountains and the rivers.

Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,

are heading home again.”

>From “Wild Geese” by Mary Oliver

If you can’t make it at 5pm, you can pay respects at another time. The park
opens at 6am. sunrise-sunset