[Peace] Please donate to our sweet girl, Mika--$10 would be much appreciated

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Wed May 6 23:48:38 UTC 2020

Dear friends---here is Mika, a sweet sweet 'girl' who has been living
happily in Urbana, in the area around my house. She's been a real gift to
her human friends, but now has severe mouth pain, can't eat, and has become
really weak and sick. Can you help? Her human friends have already spent
more money than they have on finding a treatment, and they are besides
themselves with worry. Any financial help you can give, we would really
appreciate. Mika looks at you!  Please follow this link to our GoFundMe
page.
<https://www.gofundme.com/f/dental-work-for-a-sweet-girl?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&fbclid=IwAR1TzMP3_TSeaafbGRghK6yiWyp4TzdU_mLqAujRE-CQMsS-cF_9z6WrjDA>
[image: image.png]

--