[Peace] Only a few hours left to prevent the slaughter of the Crystal Lake Greese

Niloofar Shambayati niloofar.peace at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:45:20 UTC 2020

Please read the attached Call-In request to demand the Urbana Park District
Commissionaires reject the proposal to slaughter up to 100 geese, including
the goslings, as a source of nuisance. We must not allow the infliction of
pain and terror on these creatures. What lesson would our children and
grandchildren learn from such brutality? To slaughter our way out of our
problems?