[Peace] Hassan El-Tayyab/Jehan Hakim: "When the iron is hot, strike!"

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:12:03 UTC 2020

Some people claim that Pwogwessive Democwats would need a Hall Pass from
Steny Pelosi & Nancy Hoyer to do this.

But the Oracle prophesied that one day, there would again be a Pwogwessive
Democwat who would be made of *sterner stuff.*

On a clear night soon, that one Pwogwessive Democwat will wake from uneasy
dreams, see the North Star, and start Walking to Freedom.

Please RT the groundlings linked below. Let's try to "ratio" the
Distinguished Representative from the Valley on this. I have heard that the
Distinguished Representative from the Valley is sometimes responsive to
agitation on Twitter. I have heard that was a reason why he was the only
incumbent Pwogwessive Democwat to endorse Dragonslayer AOC over Crowley.

https://twitter.com/HassanElTayyab/status/1262538895549497345

https://twitter.com/Jehan_Hakim/status/1262547142599573504

[image: image.png]