[Peace] Tues., noon to 1pm, Protest Killing of our geese---& LEARN MORE

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Mon May 25 23:07:03 UTC 2020

-

This Tuesday, May 26, 12 noon to 1pm, protest the Park District's decision
to kill 60-100 geese next month, as the 'only way possible' to stop
overpopulation. We've gathered reports of successful treatment of
overpopulated geese in cities like ours, where new and humane methods are
used---but Urbana Park District refuses to listen. In the name of living
creatures, let's shout! Meet at Park Street & Broadway in Urbana.

[image: Image may contain: 3 people, tree and outdoor]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2917774511593608&set=a.720111278026620&type=3&eid=ARBl1IF5aMzmnxxle48O3Z5xKD_Xw2MkYGacuk8DrunuA9BYcw5Rgl1gaBwXm4pvwvJZGQXXhWPmS3Bc>

*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *

*The School for Designing a Society *www.de