[Peace] Protest for our Geese, tomorrow--AND, we've invited Park District to show up, too

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:17:36 UTC 2020

Hi friends---Tomorrow, Friday, noon to 1pm, we'll be protesting the park's
decision 2 weeks ago to kill 60-100 of our geese at the middle-end of June.
While we write petitions, letters to the Park, letters to the editor,
giving reasons for why their decision is inhumane and ineffective--the Park
District remains silent. So we've specifically invited each one of the Park
Commissioners and staff to attend tomorrow' Protest, which now we've
renamed RALLY--friends of our geese, friends of our park---let's meet!.
We'll see if they come! Corner of Park STreet and Broadway. Bring signs,
wear masks, keep physical distancing
*The School for Designing a Society *www.designingasociety.net

--
*Susan Parenti*