[Peace] [Peace-discuss] COVID-19 and Minneapolis news -- anger is rising against the elites

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun May 31 22:06:55 UTC 2020

I wrote:
> Jimmy Dore show just ended an interview with Chris Hedges that was very informative
> including clearly showing the cops being criminals (and if any cops didn't go along
> with the program to beat the public into submission and kill the public, they'd be
> run out of the police or killed ala Serpico).

This interview is beginning to be available in segments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSxXpoWoTI -- (19m 28s) The Real Looting of American
CNN Won't Show You with Chris Hedges. I highly recommend this, Dore & Hedges make
excellent points throughout.

I pointed to multiple URLs showing how the combination of police brutality, needless
immiseration due to a privatized healthcare system, no UBI, and no rent/mortgage
jubilee all make the 99% angry at a system that abuses and kills us.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DAPGLdMiK8
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijvtlxeN7UY
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGtaI9Idoks
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiNs5f11gRk
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKrDOP74QyM
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Gp90vdF8g
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGyS6oJtudw
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWsHFMTxmwQ
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94sxcMo2Pss -- (various lengths) protests, looting,
> and riots in multiple places (LA, DC, Minneapolis, outside US embassy in Berlin, more)

More police reaction and brutality from Jimmy Dore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOvTxt_bi20 -- (6m 50s) "San Jose Cop Brutally
Attacks Protestor & Rest of Cops Join In"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJLzOW0eRAo -- (6m 02s) "NYPD Intentionally Runs Over
Protestors In Broad Daylight"

-J