[Peace] Gareth Porter, Prof. Morandi, Max Blumenthal with Anya on the Israeli/US attack on Iran

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 13:08:22 UTC 2020

Mort

I agree, the intermittent audio problems in the beginning were awful, but it was nonetheless worth a listen.

In answer to your question, all are experts on the middle east, and though Morandi may know how Russia and China fit into the equation I can appreciate his not wishing to comment or speculate as to what they may or may not do in future.

My humble opinion on China and Russia in relation to Iran:

Based upon the fact that both still do business with Iran, and as Wm. Blum, author of  “Killing Hope” and other books, before the 2016 election stated, if Trump is elected the military neocons behind him will insist on taking over Iran, as it’s the stepping stone to Russia. Not in those exact words but if one views everything from a geostrategic perspective based upon Zbig’s plan, then it makes sense and Russia knows this, as does China.

Russia, China, and Iran, know very well the US can not be trusted, as has been proven time and time again so I don’t see either one allowing a severing of relations between them, or the destruction of either one, based upon mutual interest of economics and survival.

The US is playing a very dangerous game, with their provocations of both Russia and China, and while I don’t believe anyone wants WW3, anything can happen.

K. Aram