[Peace] Suggested AOTA/NFN videos

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Tue Oct 27 02:54:25 UTC 2020

Here are some suggested videos for upcoming timeslots which I just sent
to UPTV's Jason Liggett. As per usual, I offered these videos with the
recommendation to let other AWARE members have priority over my
recommendations. These recommendations should last for a couple of
weeks:

The Intercept

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EGI4fc_VB7c -- (1h 23m) Glenn Greenwald
interviews Ira Glasser, former head of the ACLU and star of the new
documentary about his life and ACLU work "Mighty Ira".

Consortium News

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LNskcUR-L3s -- (1h 38m) Roger Waters, John
Pilger, and Ray McGovern discuss the trial of Julian Assange.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=m780Fzt2joo -- (1h 24m) Comedy and the U.S.
Election with Consortium News and political comedians Lee Camp, Ron
Placone, Juice Media, and Randy Credico.

RT

Transcript
https://www.rt.com/shows/on-contact/504451-christian-parenti-radical-hamilton-book/
Video
https://cdnv.rt.com/files/2020.10/5f951ee185f5406e6d22790b.mp4 (28m) --
Chris Hedges talks to Christian Parenti about Alexander Hamilton, the
first treasury secretary of the United States, who has been called the
founding father of US capitalism and imperialism.

Black Agenda Report

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Rg6Y0nmIhw0 -- (40m) "Left Lens": Danny
Haiphong and Margaret Kimberley talk about the upcoming US presidential
election.

Empire Files

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tUdODhFDtQg -- (7m 19s) Biden vs. Trump on
foreign policy