[Peace] The best speech no one wants to hear

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:46:28 UTC 2020

Thats his point Mort., whether millions or billions, or mere thousands or even hundreds starving to death due to climate change, does it matter exactly how many are predicted to die so horribly due to the world doing nothing?

Roger Hallam as the co founder of “Extinction Rebellion,” is not one just using “words,” he has been very active implementing the most and unfortunately last ditch efforts to have the world wake up to the catastrophe facing us, that is “civil resistance.” He has been arrested, gone to jail, and suffered the many repercussions of political activism, that is being criticized for not saying or doing what we like or what we want to hear.