[Peace] AOTA/NFN suggested videos

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Sep 5 20:27:22 UTC 2020

Here's the set of suggested videos I've sent to UPTV's Jason Liggett for running
during the AOTA and NFN timeslots. As before, if anyone else has any other videos to
run instead, I've indicated that your suggestions should be prioritized above mine.

Thanks.
-J

Courage Foundation

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BncaMgqr2gw -- (1h 2m) Noam Chomsky, Alice Walker, Daniel
Ellsberg (co-chairs of AssangeDefense.org) discuss defending Julian Assange in a
Courage Foundation talk moderated by Jimmy Dore.

Grayzone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWcVOHEQTo -- (32m 4s) Aaron Mate interviews Fred
Weir from Christian Science Monitor about Alexi Navalny poisoning and how this should
be interpreted in the context of the apparently ongoing baseless conspiracy theory
known as "Russiagate".

Intercept/Glenn Greenwald

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77zF_b3blpU -- (36m 22s) Glenn Greenwald on "Is the
US Social Fabric Unraveling?" on the effect of the economic crisis worsened by (but
not caused by) Coronavirus stay-at-home orders without Medicare for All or UBI. The
companion article in The Intercept --
https://theintercept.com/2020/08/28/the-social-fabric-of-the-u-s-is-fraying-severely-if-not-unravelling/
-- says: