[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Assange news from extradition hearing

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Tue Sep 8 00:43:18 UTC 2020

I wrote:
> There's not a lot of coverage of Julian Assange's extradition hearing (this is not an
> accident, of course, this is a choice by the establishment media not to cover this
> incredibly important case in-depth). Here's some of the more astute recent coverage
> I've seen. It's not surprising that there are so few sources listed as there weren't
> that many reporters on the scene in London today but protestors and activists were
> plainly visible on the street outside the Old Bailey.

One more report I can now fetch (so you shouldn't have the problems I saw earlier):

Shadowproof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNiMql8gicU -- (14m 11s) Kevin Gosztola and Brian
Sonenstein of Shadowproof discuss the proceedings from Gosztola's journalist-only
Internet feed of the court.

I'd expect that Shadowproof, RT, and Consortium News will all keep up with coverage
every day there is a hearing. Check out their respective YouTube channels and
websites for more:

Shadowproof
https://youtube.com/channel/UC_98en_oHyT3wDP8mn9DQaA
https://shadowproof.com/