[Peace] Recommended videos for AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Mon Apr 12 05:33:15 UTC 2021

Here are the videos I recommended to run during AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune,
and Labor's World View TV.

I see that Karen Aram sent an interview over to Jason Liggett of UPTV to run (the
Moderate Rebels entry listed below came courtesy of Karen), and I think that's great.
Thanks Karen!

As a reminder: If anyone else has anything to run, please feel free to get your
pointers to Jason Liggett (jcliggett at urbanaillinois.us). I routinely ask him to
prioritize AWARE members pointers over mine for AWARE on the Air, Carl Estabrook &
David Green's pointers over mine for News from Neptune, and David Johnson's pointers
over mine for Labor's World View TV.

-J

Moderate Rebels

https://youtube.com/watch?v=eIyDph25s10 -- (32m 49s) "As US sanctions suffocate
Syrians, regime-change operatives attack anti-war movement in open letter"

Shadowproof

https://youtube.com/watch?v=eA6xzH7HW0Y -- (58m 44s) "Seattle City Council Member
Kshama Sawant On The Ruling Elite's Recall Effort Against Her"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WnrvTA7UWtU -- (40m 58s) "Dissenter Weekly: Drone
Whistleblower Becomes First Whistleblower To Be Convicted Under Biden"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PkIwGIVfORE -- (11m 56s) "Unauthorized Disclosure:
COVID-19 And Vaccine-Hoarding By Rich Countries"

RT

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ykg7jvtEI0I -- (27m 23s) On Contact with Chris Hedges
interviews Richard Wolff: "American Economic Illusions"
Transcript:
https://www.rt.com/shows/on-contact/520622-american-economic-illusion-projects/

Status Coup

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ONm3SCgeJxc -- (8m) "Big Grocery CLOSES Stores Rather
Than Pay Workers Fair Wages- Tina-Desiree Berg Reports On-Scene"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0d5GJHxAXnQ -- (6m 23s) "Amazon's SHOCKING Culture of
FEAR Harms Efforts to Unionize"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CJU9nXv_W0Q -- (7m 57s) "WHISTLEBLOWER: Amazon DECEIVES
for Profit by Cloaking COVID"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=z2gBTLfGzLE -- (12m 32s) "Biden's SHAMEFUL
Faux-Progressivism Turns to Student Loans"