[Peace] Speak geese?

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 23:03:55 UTC 2021

Hello Friends of Geese!

*FINALLY: We've arrived! We're a freshly hatched organization whose aim is
to work for peace with geese! Join us—please read the attached letter down
below about how Friends of Geese is growing and how we are ready to move
forward into our plan of action—hopefully, with your participation!*

*So, come take a peek--join us this Thursday Feb 25, at 7pm, for a one hour
ZOOM meeting. It will be an exploration of another world—a new world of
mama goose and eggs where we will learn how to interact with another living
systems in a peaceful, listening manner. *

*Please let us know if you're interested, and we'll send you the zoom
link. *

[image: download-1.jpg]
--
*Susan Parenti*