[Peace] [Sign-on Letter] Opposing Biden's 'Smart Wall'

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:05:20 UTC 2021

ah, in order to sign on, you will need to go to the google doc called
"Short Statement.".. and use the link from inside that document.

The link from the email to the signing on document will tell you that you
are locked out.

--
-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark