[Peace] Recommended videos for AOTA, NFN, Labor's World View TV

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun Jan 17 03:51:37 UTC 2021

Here are some suggested videos for upcoming timeslots which I just sent to UPTV's
Jason Liggett. As per usual, I offered these videos with the recommendation to let
other AWARE members have priority over my recommendations and for David Johnson to
have priority over my recommendations for Labor's World View TV.

-J

Grayzone

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ArZ4q1CqTWw -- (34m 48s) Aaron Maté interviews Alena
Douhan, UN Special Rapporteur on sanctions who is calling for an end to the sanctions
on Syria saying those sanctions are illegal and hurting civilians

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0YeoTfUwAwo -- (27m 20s) "U.S. blocks humanitarian aid to
Yemen as millions starve" Anya Parampil interviews Rune Agerhus, the co-founder and
General Director of the Yemen Solidarity Council

Democracy at Work

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0EC1KMfUECw -- (1h 20m 33s) "Global Capitalism: US
Capitalism’s Decline and Desperate Efforts to Save It [January 2021]" with Prof.
Richard Wolff

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ld0YbG5WBNs -- (29m 15s) "Economic Update: Externalities
& Capitalism's Inefficiencies" with Prof. Richard Wolff

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0U_POPb3lRM -- (10m 19s) "AskProfWolff: Uber, Lyft:
Profits Vs. Labor Law Protections" regarding California's proposition 22 which
exempts Uber and Lyft from classifying drivers as employees. Uber & Lyft spent up to
$200M to obtain this exemption. See https://voterguide.sos.ca.gov/propositions/22/
for more on this proposition which, now having passed in California, is likely to
show up "everywhere else [both] in and out of the United States" according to Prof.
Wolff.

RT

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wt9fSHBKhbM -- (26m 10s) Chris Hedges interviews Glenn
Greenwald about the upcoming Biden administration, "Redux Deep State, Empire &
Censorship"