[Peace] Day of Action/Stop the Violence Against Asians

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 23:46:20 UTC 2021

SATURDAY the 27th at 2 PM CDT
Day of Action: Stop Anti-Asian Violence!
Alma Mater
Event by Answer Coalition Champaign-Urbana
U of I Alma Mater
Public  · Anyone on or off Facebook
Join the ANSWER Coalition on Saturday to demand an end to anti-Asian and sinophobic racism.

We will be rallying at Alma Mater at 2pm to protest the narrative that the tragic murders that occurred in Atlanta were isolated events. These murders were hate crimes, and must be treated and protested as such.

Being just the most recent example of the rise of anti-Asian hatred in this country, join us to encourage solidarity and to demand the respect that our Asian community has long deserved.