[Peace] For those wishing to write to Daniel Hale

karen karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 23:33:10 UTC 2021

For those wanting to write Daniel Hale, who exposed so much of the criminality and ineffectiveness of the US drone assasination program, his address is:

Daniel E. Hale
William G. Truesdale Adult Detention Ctr.
2001 Mill Rd.
Alexandria, VA 22314

**only on plain white paper in black ink or printed!**

Without Daniel, we would not have the ironclad evidence that we do have that the US drone program kills 90% civilians, and that dozens of civilians are killed for each targeted person killed. We also have proof of deliberate strikes, as a matter of tactics and policy, by US forces on first responders, e.g. ambulance crews, as well as the use of targeting individuals due to “patterns“ that resemble terrorists; which in practice means that these targeted individuals are of a certain age, live in a certain area, and have a daily routine that someone in an office in the US determines to be the signature of a terrorist as determined by a camera from 12,000 feet in the air.
These are all war crimes, which, of course is bad enough, but these drone strikes are also one of the leading reasons why people join and support anti-US groups, so not only immoral and criminal, but incredibly counter-productive.
Please write to Daniel.
Thank you Felice Cohen-Joppa <https://www.facebook.com/felice.cohenjoppa?__cft__[0]=AZWJHoHA-8xtb1GljFJtczWQQegYh0HldnBocRAKUpL76R4qbmVJ-XmJ9FHOFyTx5TqnGtR7DZURTenxLt1KcXK-dsaXV7uum7_1A5um16_zyksvVKfS_1flAJjFbYvZ4ZScOac74eu-pHNkM4o5__Y8Cr8LmPn3hrb9PJg4jqYQmBETyVa8CFFezrjNDn4bqw0&__tn__=-]K-y-R> for Daniel’s address.