[Peace] Recommended videos for AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Wed May 12 00:08:45 UTC 2021

Here are the videos I recommended to run during AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune,
and Labor's World View TV.

As a reminder: If anyone else has anything to run, please feel free to get your
pointers to Jason Liggett (jcliggett at urbanaillinois.us). I routinely ask him to
prioritize AWARE members pointers over mine for AWARE on the Air, Carl Estabrook &
David Green's pointers over mine for News from Neptune, and David Johnson's pointers
over mine for Labor's World View TV.

-J

RT

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PC_sh5DygPM (28m) -- "Renegade Inc | Workers - Don't Just
Organise, Unionise!"

Empire Files with Abby Martin

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HnZSaKYmP2s (1h 23m 58s) -- "Gaza Fights For Freedom
(2019) | Full Documentary | Directed by Abby Martin" -- a very important (and, sadly,
still timely) documentary on how we're complicit in Israel killing Palestinians

MintPressNews

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7di4ZhTpu0c (10m 23s) -- "Meet The Neo-Nazi Advising
Colombian Police On How To Break The National Strike"

Grayzone

https://youtube.com/watch?v=S-ZGdAi8Ji0 (1h 28m 14s) -- "Economist Michael Hudson on
new cold war, Super Imperialism, China & Russia, dedollarization"

laborvideo

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KZfdLhg-CoQ (24m 02s) -- "CCSF Faculty & Students Rally &
Speak-out As AFT 2121 Leaders Make Major Concessions On Salaries"

Reaction to the CIA's latest "woke" ad campaign: RT & Empire Files.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=T_6RBnMP4yk (2m 01s) -- "HUMANS OF RT* (*Spoof of THAT
CIA video)"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TsoA-QGHJPA (7m 01s) -- "The Woke CIA PsyOp"