[Peace] Tulsi Gabbard

karen aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:52:42 UTC 2021

Beautiful, polished, excellent speaker always keeping her cool, saying the right things as a Democrat candidate for President. Tulsi appealed to those opposed to war. I've always seen her as a sheepherder for the Democrat Party.

It was clear from the beginning she supported drone warfare, and AIPAC, thus her stand as "anti-war" was false. She is now revealing herself in her appearance on FOX.

I know, I’m playing the “told you so card,” not nice, but in doing so, I’m attempting to make the point that anyone running for President as a candidate for the Democrat Party can not be trusted no matter what they say. Please see below:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-gabbard-islamist-jihadists-wage-war