[PeoplesPotluck] Next people's potluck and Ann Feeney's concert Sun. Oct. 4

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 13:03:51 CDT 2009

There's a proposal to adjust the time of our upcoming potluck - Sun. Oct. 4 - due to a time conflict with Ann Feeney's concert in solidarity with GEO.

The concert is at Gregory Hall on campus at 7pm.

Our potluck is usually at 6pm.

What about 5:30pm?  That way we could invite Ann to make an appearance, and folks who want to go to both events can squeeze them in?

We could also have the potluck on campus at the YMCA building - cheap and right across the street from Gregory!  (Maybe attract some students????)

Since the time is short: any major objections?
Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn