[PeoplesPotluck] Next people's potluck and Ann Feeney's concert Sun. Oct. 4

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 20:12:04 CDT 2009

So we can meet and eat at the YMCA for $60, 5:30pm-7:30pm.  Anybody who wants to leave early for Ann Feeney, we'll be right across the street.  Ann F. herself might could make an appearance - at least there' be time (let's invite her!)

And I suggest we focus on 2 areas:

1. Safe Haven and the Catholic Worker efforts

2. JwJ's organizing the unemployed and underemployed

Of course we'll be open to any and all announcements and comments, I'd hope, but maybe we can try to make sure we have some discussion on those two things???

What say?
Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn